MAC Air Group (formerly Maine Aviation) introduces QJet Shares. The unique structure of QJet Shares is unlike any typical fractional program or jet card option.
With nearly 60 years of aviation experience in all aspects of private aviation travel, MAC Air Group fills a gap in its product offerings (experience in maintenance and numerous acquisition modes) by launching QJet Shares.
Like other options, you have 24/7 access to a well-appointed super mid-size business jet with a full-service flight department at your disposal.
Unlike other options, you achieve significant savings with revenue sharing options, “trip share” flexibility and three different purchase options. Because this is a limited product offering, you will get to know your flight crew and your flight support members, and they will get to know you. Join us for an experience unlike any other.
For more information, contact: Preed@Qjetshares.com 207.780.1811
- Turnkey ownership
- Share size of 1/6 with cap on number of shares sold in Hawker 1000
- Save up to 7 figures more than 5 years versus conventional jet cards/fractional ownership
- Super mid-size VIP jet completely re-appointed in 2016 with modern amenities
- Flexibility in travel with exclusive “trip share” benefit
- Revenue sharing program
- Interchange capability to meet your specific needs
- Comprehensive aviation infrastructure – MAC Air Group is your flight department
- Nearly 60 years of experience in all aspects of aviation
- Finance options include Traditional, One-Pay and Liquidity Assistance